• Full carbon and aluminum models available.
• 192mm Q-factor is 20mm narrower than standard fat bikes to improve pedaling performance and comfort.
• 27.5×3.8 tires for improved rollover and lower rotating weight.
• Fits up to 27.5×4.2 tires (when available, with safe clearance from 770mm x 104mm).
• Next generation fat bike geometry is longer, slacker, and more agile.
• Integrated chainstay protector and downtube protector.
• Di2 electronics-compatible with internal stealth battery port.
• Full carbon monocoque fork on the -90°, -70°, and -50° models.
• Lightweight bolt-on axles save 100g per bike compared to a Maxle.
• Suspension compatible. A 100mm Bluto at 20% sag maintains the ideal stock geometry.
• Two bottle cages on the fork, plus two in the front triangle.
• Front triangle rivnuts for custom, bolt-on frame bags (not included).
• 1x specific.
• Stealth dropper post compatible.
• Internal cable housing.
• PressFit BB107 bottom bracket, ZS44|56 headset, 177mm real axle spacing.
• Sizing: S/M/L/XL.
• Weight: 25.3lb (Suzi Q -90° RSL, size Large, tubeless, no pedals).
The Suzi Q has a stable and balanced ride that still feels agile, thanks to super short chainstays and a lengthened reach. During the bike’s design and testing phases we evaluated a wide variety of geometry and offset combinations to hone its steering dynamics. The result is a bike without any of the “autosteer” instability that plagues other fat bikes.
We worked with Maxxis to design a high performance 27.5×3.8 tire and wheel system. Compared to a traditional 26×4 “race fat” system, our 27.5×3.8 tires have a larger outer diameter. That means better rollover performance and plenty of traction, without the added weight and rolling resistance of 26×5 systems. In ski terms, 26×4 tires are traditional camber skis, and the larger diameter 27.5×3.8 tires are early rise tips. No, 27.5×3.8 tires won’t let you carve turns in waist-deep powder, but they do roll up over soft snow more easily.
Designed specifically to have a narrow Q-factor, pedaling the Suzi Q is more efficient and comfortable than traditional fat bikes. Whether you’re racing the 1,000-mile Alaskan Iditarod Trail Invitational or going for a quick rip on your local single track, the result is a more natural feel with less fatigue and knee strain.
See all the Suzi Q models here. Available in stores now.