The 650B Ranger frame features Burf and Tam’s choice of components; selected for their excellent performance, durability, and value.
Up front are a set of Marzocchi 350 CR forks, set at 120mm travel for the Ranger. Their great performance, strength, low weight and flawless reliability make them a perfect match for the Ranger frame.
The bike rolls on a set of custom hand built wheels from August Wheelworks. These are hand assembled, tensioned and trued in the UK using August’s own hubs, Sapim Race spokes, and Ryde Trace Enduro 650B rims.
Complete build specs:
– BTR Ranger 650B frame, large, with integrated seat clamp
– Marzocchi 350 CR forks @ 120mm
– August Wheelworks custom wheels; Ryde Trace Enduro rims/Sapim Race spokes/August hubs
– Renthal Fatbar Lite, Kevlar push-on grips and 40mm Duo stem
– Shimano Deore brakes with 160mm discs
– Sram GX 1×11 drivetrain, 32t chainring
– Maxxis High Roller II 27.5 x 2.3″ EXO TR front and Ardent 27.5 x 2.25″ EXO TR rear tyres
– Rockshox Reverb 125mm dropper post
– Fabric Scoop Race saddle
– Nukeproof warhead headset
– Shimano Saint flat pedals, or Deore SPD pedals