OneUp Components Launches DH Block
Upgrade your downhill bike to a 7 speed DH specific drivetrain. Shift Less, Whip More. Get the major benefits of X01DH for a fraction of the cost.
The OneUp Components DH Block converts a 9,10 or 11 speed mountain cassette into a 6 or 7 speed downhill cassette, with integrated spoke protector and 2 tooth gear jumps through the majority of the cassette. Get faster, more responsive shifting; no more multiple shifts to find the right gear.
SRAM: X01DH is great, but who want’s to spend $300 on a cassette and have to upgrade to an XD driver? Buy a DH Block and a Shimano SLX 11-36T cassette and you have an 11-24T X01DH compatible 7 speed cassette for less than $100!
SHIMANO: Converting a 10 speed Shimano DH groupset to 7 speeds lets you take advantage of the great value ZEE rear derailleur and shifter combo. Another plus, the Shimano Shadow+ Saint and ZEE derailleur designs are much lower profile than X01DH and less vulnerable to trail strikes.
• 9 speed mountain cassettes convert to 6 speed DH
• 10/11 speed mountain cassettes convert to 7 speed DH.
• 2 tooth jumps through the majority of the cassette with 11-36T base cassette
• 11-25 to 11-21 range depending on base cassette
• Shift through your entire cassette in only 2 shifts
• Weighs just 40g
• $45 USD
• Colours, green or black