Earlier this year Destination BC, Tourism Whistler, Tourism Squamish and Tourism Pemberton and Pinkbike gave someone the chance to win the ultimate Sea-2-Sky bike vacation and discover firsthand some of British Columbia’s ultimate riding zones. The winner also took home a brand new 2015 Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 MSL.
That winner was Joe Gorecki, from Toronto. Here’s what Joe had to say:
|Thank you!!! I feel extremely lucky and grateful for winning this prize. I’ve been dreaming of going on a proper BC mountain bike trip for years. It’s mind-boggling to think of the adventures that await in Whistler, Pemberton and Squamish. I have family in Vancouver, which makes this destination even better, as I’ll be able to visit them while I’m out there. In terms of the bike, well I’m pretty stoked about that too. Rocky Mountain is one of those companies whose bikes I’ve been admiring since the days of their early Slayers. Knowing that I’ll be able to ride a carbon Altitude trail bike is exciting to say the least. I’d like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to the dedicated trail builders of the Don Valley who’ve made quality mountain biking possible in the heart of Toronto. Without their tireless dedication and hard work I probably wouldn’t have gotten into mountain biking in the first place, and in turn wouldn’t have won this prize. So big ups to them!|
WHAT JOE WON:
• Round-trip transportation between Vancouver International Airport and Whistler courtesy of Pacific Coach Lines
• One brand new Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 MSL for the winner courtesy of Rocky Mountain Bicycles
• Two nights’ accommodation in Squamish in a dual occupancy suite courtesy of the Executive Suites Hotel & Resort
• 5-hour guided private mountain biking tour in Squamish for two courtesy of Sea to Sky Adventure Company
• Bike rental package for two in Squamish
• Two nights’ accommodation in Whistler in a dual occupancy suite courtesy of the Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
• Two 1-day tickets for the Whistler Bike Park
• Bike rental package for two in Whistler courtesy of Evolution
• Two nights’ accommodation in Pemberton in a dual occupancy suite courtesy of the Pemberton Valley Lodge
• Guided private mountain biking tour in Pemberton for two courtesy of Sweet Skills
• Bike rental package for two in Pemberton courtesy of Bike Co.